R.A.I.N. (Royal Athletes in Need) Fund
Our R.A.I.N. (Royal Athletes in Need) Fund is a noble use of RVC funds. Athletes of families encountering financial challenges or hardships should be granted the opportunity to participate. Our R.A.I.N. Fund is available to help those in need.
RVC funds raised are, in addition to supporting the R.A.I.N fund, also used to purchase advanced equipment to help our coaches and trainers protect the safety and well-being of our athletes, equipment that helps our athletes get bigger, faster, stronger, and initiatives and equipment that help promote school spirit and HSE Athletics overall.
- Provide two annual $1500 scholarships to one male and one female senior student-athlete each year. For more information, click HERE.
2018-2019 School Year
- Fall 2018 – Dr. Dish Basketball All Star Shooting Machine. Purchase split between RVC, Boys Basketball and Girls Basketball.
- Fall 2018 – 2 additional EZ Up Tents for all teams to use for outdoor events
- Spring 2019 – Dumb Bells for Wrestling Team
- Spring 2019 – Tarp for Baseball Field. RVC and Baseball contributed to purchase.
- Spring 2019 – CoreCourseGPA.com License (Annual) – First year of what will be an annual purchase by RVC to the website that will assist HSE athletes to track their path to meeting NCAA Division I and Division II academic standards and provide the answers they need to manage and understand the recruiting process.
2017-2018 School Year
- Fall 2017 – Soccer Training Goals that will be utilized by both the boys and girls soccer teams
- Summer 2018 – Awning Over Press Box at Stadium
- Summer 2018 – Weight Equipment for Weight Room – Additional set of dumbbells & rack are needed to increase capacity. The Pit Shark Short Frame is designed to help athletes who have had stress fractures and/or lower back issues to still participate without as much stress to their back.
- Summer 2018 – New Scoring Table for Main Gym
- Summer 2018 – Speed Trap – Will be used by sports teams and physical education classes to get accurate reading for the 40 year dash.
- Summer 2018 – Additional Benches & Picnic Tables for Athletic Entrance Area
2016-2017 School Year
- Summer 2017 – New lighted HSE Royals signage in north end zone of football field located on outside locker room. Partnered with Class of 2017, who donated $4000, with RVC providing remainder ($8000).
- Summer 2017 – New Hall of Fame picture frame structure to facilitate 10 year rotation of Hall of Fame pictures displayed on wall in athletic hall. RVC provided remaining $7500 not covered by renewal of FORUM Credit Union sponsorship of Hall of Fame.
- Spring 2017 – Funded $8800 to improve the weight room by purchasing kettle bells and dumbbells that are lighter weight for new/younger athletes
- Fall 2016 – Purchased 9 Cardio Rehab Bikes ($5000 total) for the Cardio room to help injured athletes recover and other athletes cross-train.
- Fall 2016 – Purchased Touchscreen Interactive Hall of Fame ($9000) and worked to setup and load all content.
- Fall 2016 – Financial assistance for the continuation of Tailgate Town
- 2016-2017 – 30% Payout to HSE Athletic Teams based on contributions designated for that team.
- Fall 2016 – Paid annual fee ($700) for the Rank One Software used to help the athletic office manage all HSE athletes and their forms electronically. Link to HSE Rank One – click HERE
- Fall 2016 – Paid annual fee ($3000) for HUDL, a video review and performance analysis tool that can be used by all HSE sports.
2015-2016 School Year
- Spring 2016 – Purchased new Track Timing System
- 2015-2016 – 30% Payout to HSE Athletic Teams based on contributions designated for that team.
- Fall 2015 – Purchased (and annual software fees going forward) the Rank One Software used to help the athletic office manage all HSE athletes and their forms electronically. Link to HSE Rank One – click HERE
- Fall 2015 – Paid annual fee ($3000) for HUDL, a video review and performance analysis tool that can be used by all HSE sports.
- Fall 2015 – Purchased the lighted signage on the east side of the new auxiliary gym.
- Fall 2015 – Purchased new interior Royals signage for the renovated Natatorium.
- Fall 2015 – Financial assistance for the start up of Tailgate Town
2014-2015 & Prior
- New Baseball Scoreboard
- New Softball Scoreboard
- New Training Room Floor
- Re-Painting the Cardio Room (old weight room)
- New Gator for HSE Athletic Trainers
- 2013 – $500 to each of the 22 HSE Athletic Teams
- 2013 – Additional weight room equipment ($1000)
- 2013 – Training room equipment ($1000)
- 2013 – 2 Portable AED Devices for Athletic Trainers
- Outfitted the new weight room with weight & cardio equipment ($40,000+)