R.A.I.N. (Royal Athletes in Need) Fund
Our R.A.I.N. (Royal Athletes in Need) Fund is a noble use of RVC funds. Athletes of families encountering financial challenges or hardships should be granted the opportunity to participate. Our R.A.I.N. Fund is available to help those in need.
RVC funds raised are, in addition to supporting the R.A.I.N fund, also used to purchase advanced equipment to help our coaches and trainers protect the safety and well-being of our athletes, equipment that helps our athletes get bigger, faster, stronger, and initiatives and equipment that help promote school spirit and HSE Athletics overall.
- Provide two annual $1500 scholarships to one male and one female senior student-athlete each year. For more information, click HERE.
2016-2017 School Year
- Summer 2017 – New lighted HSE Royals signage in north end zone of football field located on outside locker room. Partnered with Class of 2017, who donated $4000, with RVC providing remainder ($8000).
- Summer 2017 – New Hall of Fame picture frame structure to facilitate 10 year rotation of Hall of Fame pictures displayed on wall in athletic hall. RVC provided remaining $7500 not covered by renewal of FORUM Credit Union sponsorship of Hall of Fame.
- Spring 2017 – Funded $8800 to improve the weight room by purchasing kettle bells and dumbbells that are lighter weight for new/younger athletes
- Fall 2016 – Purchased 9 Cardio Rehab Bikes ($5000 total) for the Cardio room to help injured athletes recover and other athletes cross-train.
- Fall 2016 – Purchased Touchscreen Interactive Hall of Fame ($9000) and worked to setup and load all content.
- Fall 2016 – Financial assistance for the continuation of Tailgate Town
- 2016-2017 – 30% Payout to HSE Athletic Teams based on contributions designated for that team.
- Fall 2016 – Paid annual fee ($700) for the Rank One Software used to help the athletic office manage all HSE athletes and their forms electronically. Link to HSE Rank One – click HERE
- Fall 2016 – Paid annual fee ($3000) for HUDL, a video review and performance analysis tool that can be used by all HSE sports.
2015-2016 School Year
- Spring 2016 – Purchased new Track Timing System
- 2015-2016 – 30% Payout to HSE Athletic Teams based on contributions designated for that team.
- Fall 2015 – Purchased (and annual software fees going forward) the Rank One Software used to help the athletic office manage all HSE athletes and their forms electronically. Link to HSE Rank One – click HERE
- Fall 2015 – Paid annual fee ($3000) for HUDL, a video review and performance analysis tool that can be used by all HSE sports.
- Fall 2015 – Purchased the lighted signage on the east side of the new auxiliary gym.
- Fall 2015 – Purchased new interior Royals signage for the renovated Natatorium.
- Fall 2015 – Financial assistance for the start up of Tailgate Town
2014-2015 & Prior
- New Baseball Scoreboard
- New Softball Scoreboard
- New Training Room Floor
- Re-Painting the Cardio Room (old weight room)
- New Gator for HSE Athletic Trainers
- 2013 – $500 to each of the 22 HSE Athletic Teams
- 2013 – Additional weight room equipment ($1000)
- 2013 – Training room equipment ($1000)
- 2013 – 2 Portable AED Devices for Athletic Trainers
- Outfitted the new weight room with weight & cardio equipment ($40,000+)