The official callout meeting for the 2020-21 swimming and diving season will be held at the HSE Natatorium on Thursday, October 8 from 2:20 to 2:40 pm.
- All athletes are required to wear masks and sit distanced in the stands. Seats in the bleachers are marked with blue taped ‘X.’
- All athletes who intend to swim or dive must be in attendance. If you are in a fall sport that will prevent you from attending, please contact Ben Wachtel prior to the callout meeting at email@example.com.
- The first day of the season is October 26 for girls and November 9 for boys.
Finally, all team members must complete the required forms below prior to the first practice.
- IHSAA Physical
You can scan and email this to Kami Laux at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have one on file from last year, you do not need to complete this.
- Rank One Online Form
- IHSAA Health History Update + Consent & Release Certificate
- ECA Consent & Release Form