ARE YOU READY FOR JULY 6th?? You MUST have the following things done to enter workouts on Monday.
Here are the THREE (4) things athletes must have completed before workouts begin. All three (4) documents are located in this post and on the HSE Athletic Website in the drop down under the “MORE” tab.
- Athletes must have a physical on file in the athletic office. Reminder that physicals for the 2019-20 school year will be valid for the 2020-21 school year if it is on the IHSAA form and dated after April 1, 2019 AND if you marked “no” to all questions on the new Health History Questionnaire and Consent. If your athlete does not have a IHSAA physical on file you must print the IHSAA Physical form and take it to a physician to be completed. All completed IHSAA physicals for the Class of 2024 have been transferred to HSE High School.
2. Parents/Guardians of all athletes must complete the new online/electronic Health History Update Questionnaire and Consent and Release Certificate. This form MUST be completed before workouts begin. If you answered YES to any of the questions on this form, you MUST submit an updated Physical for the 2020-2021 school year signed by a physician or nurse practitioner.
3. All Parents/Guardians of athletes must complete the 2020 online/electronic Rank One Forms.
4. NEW as of July 1st. Parents must watch a 2 minute video put out by the HSE school district and sign the electronic from that you watched it.
**Options to turn in the Physical Form :
- Turn in updated physicals to your head coach prior to your first workout.
- Turn in updated physical to the Athletic Office on July 6th from 8:00 am-3:00pm.
- Scan your physical to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please email Kami Laux, Athletic Office Admin @ Klaux@hse.k12.in.us