Hello Royal Athletes and Parents… We could not be more excited about July 6th and the possibility of getting athletes and coaches back on campus. The Athletic Department at both HSE and Fishers are working with our central office to put plans together for a safe return. In the mean time, we need to make sure all our athletes have the following things done prior to conditioning.
The IHSAA has released the Health History & Consent and Release form that must be completed by a parent/guardian of all athletes for the upcoming 2020-21 school year prior to participation in athletics.
Here are the THREE (3) things athletes must have completed before workouts begin. All three (3) documents are located in this post and on the HSE Athletic Website in the drop down under the “MORE” tab.
- Athletes must have a physical on file in the athletic office. Reminder that physicals for the 2019-20 school year will be valid for the 2020-21 school year if it is on the IHSAA form and dated after April 1, 2019 AND if you marked “no” to all questions on the new Health History Questionnaire and Consent. If your athlete does not have a IHSAA physical on file you must print the IHSAA Physical form and take it to a physician to be completed. All completed IHSAA physicals for the Class of 2024 have been transferred to HSE High School.
2. Parents/Guardians of all athletes must complete the new online/electronic Health History Update Questionnaire and Consent and Release Certificate. This form MUST be completed before workouts begin. If you answered YES to any of the questions on this form, you MUST submit an updated Physical for the 2020-2021 school year signed by a physician or nurse practitioner.
3. All Parents/Guardians of athletes must complete the 2020 online/electronic Rank One Forms.
*Again, any Athlete that does not have a valid physical on file in the Athletic Office during the 2019-20 school year MUST turn in a physical form. All pages must be dated April 1st, 2020 or later and turned into the Athletic Office to be eligible to participate. If you answered “yes” to any of the questions on the new IHSAA Health History form your athlete must turn in a new physical.
**Options to turn in the Physical Form :
- Turn in updated physicals to your head coach prior to your first workout.
- Turn in updated physical to the Athletic Office on July 6th from 8:00 am-3:00pm.
- Rank One and *new* Health History and Consent form are to be done electronically by following the links above.
If you have any questions please email Kami Laux, Athletic Office Admin @ Klaux@hse.k12.in.us