- Optional conditioning for girls not participating in a fall sport will begin on Tuesday, September 3.
- All athletes must have a current IHSAA physical on file in the athletic office as well as completed Rank One online forms. Complete details about these forms can be found here.
- Conditioning will continue each Tuesday and Thursday until February 13 with official practice beginning daily on February 18.
- We will meet outside the new aux gym at 3:15 and will be done at 5:00 except on the dates we meet at Flat Fork Creek Park at 3:30.
Those dates are Thursday, September 19; Thursday, October 10; Thursday, October 24; and Thursday, November 14.
- Athletes are welcome to join conditioning once their fall sport is over if they are not in a winter sport.
Participating in other school sports is great conditioning for track and should take precedence over attending track conditioning.
- This document has the details for fall conditioning all in one place
- If you were unable to make the call-out meeting on August 29 and plan to come to conditioning, please complete this form.