Congrats to all the girls on making the team and making the decision to be a manager!!! It should be a fun season!!
Tomorrow, Friday, is going to be a fun, filled day! We will be setting up in the school parking lot at Olio & 126th Street. I’m planning on getting there early to get a prime location so we can be seen by all passing by!!!
This is just a reminder—Don’t Forget:
1. Baked Goods for Bake Sale, individually wrapped, please
2. Donations/Money for Humane Society (if you want)
3. Breakfast/Lunch items at the Royal Den by 9:30AM, please
4. Chairs, if they want them
5. Attached flyer—PLEASE SHARE WITH ANYONE AND EVERYONE! We want to make this a success and raise as much money and donations as we can for the Humane Society!!!! This is the first time doing this, so I’m hoping it works!
6. Tomorrow is picture day–Coach will give them the time. It’s usually prior to practice
7. 8-10 Practice Varsity only 10-11 Breakfast 11:30-2:30 Community Service 3:30-6:00 Practice
8. FYI–Parent/Player Information Meeting will probably be held after practice on Tuesday. More info/confirmation to come.